I have finally recovered enough from my sugar coma to venture back out into the
real blog world. Sleepyjane was kind enough to tag me giving me something to write about. Be sure to visit her site and give her some blog love!
~The rules are – once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with ten weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end you choose ten people to be tagged. No tag backs!~
Okay, 10 random facts/wierdness/habits of mine:
- I have to eat something sweet everyday. Seriously. Even if it is a handful of chocolate chips, I have to have some sort of sugary treat. I can usually keep it to once a day, but over the weekend I ate more candy than I have for months! I blame it on all the workouts that I’m doing. . .I’m just hungry!
- I can not stand public restrooms. (You all know how I feel about the portable ones too now!) My kids seem to want to check out every bathroom wherever we go, so I have now designated my husband with bathroom duty when we go out.
- I have a new obsession with food lately but especially boring peanut-butter and honey sandwiches. I have no explanation for this one.
- If there is good music playing I am likely to start dancing (or humming along) wherever I am. Most often this is in my house with my kids, but I just might do a jig at the grocery store, book store, doctor’s office…
- You would think that having three kids would make me immune to this, but don’t I think there are many things worse than having to change the diaper of someone else’s kid or wipe their nose. Very gross.
- When I am on the phone I like to clean. Deep clean. I think this is because I can’t type and talk on the phone at the same time so I take advantage of phone time to get my cleaning caught up! In fact, my house needs some work, someone call me please!
- I have a hard time throwing out decorating magazines. I save them all thinking that I will use them for inspiration for my house, but they just pile up in a rubbermaid. *sigh*
- I may not always admit it, but I am really sentimental. I am fiercely loyal to the people I love and my friends are friends for life.
- I think I am one of the only girls I know who isn’t obsessed with shoes. In fact, I don’t like to wear shoes much at all. I am usually in flip flops or sandals. I do like to buy cute shoes, I just don’t like to wear them all the time.
- I don’t eat meat very often, but I do know how to skin a deer…. (My dad is a butcher)
And there you go, some more useless facts about k!
I’m going to tag just 5 people, but if you are not into it, no big deal. I can’t wait to see what you write!
- Sandy @ Momisodes
- Sassy @ Sistersofadifferentorder
- Lily @ Bookbabie
- Autumn @ Confessionsofanotsodomesticdiva
Anyone else who would like to be tagged, be my guest.