By July of this year I plan on having a smoking hot body! I have started early on my fitness goals and thought I would share some tips if any of you were wanting to look as good as I will come July…
- Start now. I actually started early by gaining 8 pounds since Thanksgiving. It wasn’t easy, but by following more of my tips you will start gaining weight this quickly too!
- Work out as minimally as possible. (if you run, don’t do over 5 miles a week) Keep your energy in check. And don’t try to do anything too acrobatic or you may pull something. *Trust me here*
- Make sure you get WAY more sleep than you’re used to. If you are sleeping less than 10 hours a night, try staying with relatives so they can play with your kids and keep your husband busy so you can get lots more sleep! I tried this over the last 2 weeks and it was fantastic! (it also helps if the relatives you stay with like to cook yummy food for you as well)
- Don’t stress if everyone around you is talking about their weight loss goals. In fact, don’t stress about anything. Try to tune out anything that could be upsetting or make you feel like you need to do more in general. This is one that I have a hard time doing, but it’s getting easier with practice.
- Be specific in your weight gain goals. I’m hoping to gain another 15 lbs by July and because of my hard work in the fall, I can now introduce a little more exercise and calorie control and still easily reach my goal.
See how easy this all is? Oh wait, I almost forgot the most important part. The easiest way to obtain the Kspin hot-body look is to get pregnant. Now I know this is not always an easy thing to achieve, so I went ahead and added some tips to help you with this goal as well…
- First, tell everyone (including your spouse) that you absolutely sure you are done having kids.
- Next, keep taking your birth control. Keep in mind it is only 99% effective and after the next few tips, the odds of becoming pregnant are much greater.
- Make sure you are in terrible financial shape. In fact, it would be best if you didn’t have health insurance at all.
- Before you can get pregnant you have to work really hard to get in the best shape of your life first. A year is the minimum, but for me it took about two years. To speed this up, get a hard-core trainer at your gym or start training for a marathon.
- At least one month before you conceive, get rid of any and all baby related items or needs. I’m talking ALL of it! This will likely raise your odds to 50% in one day. Seriously.
- Spend very little time with your spouse. Take a few trips where you are gone at least two weeks at a time. Make sure that you are also totally exhausted when you are home with your spouse so that you go to bed really early and alone.
- Try to only hang out with women who are wanting to get pregnant and talk about it all the time. The more they talk, the greater your chances are. I still haven’t figured out how this one works, but believe me, it does work. There are now three of us due on the exact same day!
There you have it. While these tips may not work for everyone, I hope they at least gave you a scare some hope in achieving all of your own goals in this new year. Happy New Year everyone!